Tuesday, September 27, 2011

When to accept defeat .. Blog Design 1, Brandi 0

You may (or may not) have noticed the changes in my blog design. I just can't seem to get a good "fit" for what I think it represents. This is hard for a stubborn gal like me, but I think I'm going to have to admit when I've been beat (but do NOT tell my husband). I have spent countless hours trying to figure out a nice blog design/template, to no avail. Instead, it has caused serious frustration and perhaps some cursing.

All these hours have led me to the conclusion that there are times when me must consider the value of our time when determining to pursue something, and when to leave it to the experts. Which leads me to the question...when have you decided to throw in the towel? And what led you to it?
(And-if you can develop a sweet blog design for me- email me immediately)
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment