Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Last Minute DIY Christmas Gifts

I don't know about you but I'm over fighting crowds at the store, looking for the elusive, perfect gift for those left on my list. Or maybe your pocket book is screaming at you and you need to find another way to finish your shopping. While perusing the web I have come across many cute do-it-yourself gift ideas. Here are some of the ideas I've found...

1. Earring Organizer for the young, or older, lady on your list
2. Homemade Food Gift Ideas
3. Resin Window  that you can personalize or change to fit your recipient
4. Handpainted Christmas Stockings or Ornaments
5. Make a gift out of your old Mason Jars
6. Cute little Magnet Board
7. Several age-specific gift ideas
8. Super cute 'I Spy' book, using your kids toys! 

So there you are. Several options to finish up your Christmas list. Not only will it save you some cash, but those on your list will love the fact that you took the time to make their gift yourself! So go turn on some Christmas music and get crafty!
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment