Monday, November 14, 2011

My first show!

I apologize for being absent the past few weeks. Wow, were we busy with birthday parties, errands, a hurt hand (or two), more parties, ...you mommas know what I'm talking about, but I have survived it (I may not be sane, but I survived none the less).

During my absence I signed up for my first show! A local business called Urban Finds hosts bi-monthly shows for vendors to display their antiques/funky junk/art, etc... I will be joining them for their December Christmas Extravaganza on December 3rd and 4th. I'm so excited to be doing my first show but it's a bit nerve racking as well. Still trying to decide on all the items I will be bringing. I'm currently working on a narrow farm house table and will certainly post that when it's finished. In the meantime I will be working feverishly to complete everything in time. But who am I kidding, I love to be over-busy (much to my hubby's disdain, ha!).

If you are local I would love for you to come and check it out. More details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment